Thursday, May 20, 2010

Outing to the zoo

This is the only area in the zoo that have aircon is this small room for viewing lion. We are in this room to cool ourselves instead of viewing the lion. Look how the two little one enjoyed themselves in this room with bubbles. 

Bubbles bubbles.. pop pop pop..

The highlights of the day for the two little princess is in Kidzworld, as there is a toddler pool area with lots of kids running around and playing. The moment Alicia saw the pool, she got super excited and dashed herself into the pool. She sat in there, spash water, crawl and walk around in the toddler pool.

Her smile tells all about the fun...

We felt so hot and exhausted after going to the zoo. When we reach home, we bath ourselves before heading to the bed for our nap. Alicia does not seems tired at all, she was still active on bed while we lay on bed pretending to sleep, hoping that she will sleep after seeing both of us sleeping. However, she keep talking in her language and flipping around on our bed. After a while, she saw that I was sleeping, she took her little boaster and put it on my chest, then cover me with her little blanket. It’s so sweet to see a 15th month old gal doing that. After that, she still continues to play on our bed, and I gave up putting her to her afternoon nap. At night, while watching TV in the bedroom, I asked her to kiss Mummy, then she head towards my cheek and gave me a gentle kiss. I praised her for her sweetness, and she laughed out happily. She continues to kiss me dozen times on my mouth instead of my cheek, and laugh out loud after each kiss. I think she is trying to express her love for me. She really made my day filled with lots of love and happiness.

No comments: